We process your data in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) (the “Act”), as may be amended or replaced from time to time, and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR” or “Regulation”).
We will use your personal data for the purposes outlined in this policy because:
- of our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of our services to you;
- of our legitimate interest in the effective and the lawful operation of our business, so long as such interests are not outweighed by your interests;
- of legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to;
- you have given us your explicit consent to process such data.
We will ensure that your personal data is adequate and relevant in relation to the purpose and we will endeavour to ensure that your personal data processed is correct and up to date at the time of processing. We will collect, process and retain personal data only for the extent necessary for the specific purposes and for the retention period as specified under the heading “Data Retention”.
Some of your personal data will be provided directly by you, as in the case when you have submitted an enquiry, contact us for support or when you enter contractual obligations with us. We also collect personal data automatically using technologies like cookies which shall be explained further under the heading “Cookies”.
We may collect the following personal data when entering into contractual obligations with us:
- Your name and surname;
- email address;
- residential address;
- phone number;
- company name, job title;
- date of birth;
- international passport copy;
- Identity Card copy;
- driving licence copy;
- proof of residence (e.g. utility bill or copy of a bank statement);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- source of wealth;
- and other similar information
No personal data that we process will be kept longer than necessary for the purposes which it is processed. When your personal data is no longer required, we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data retained is disposed of in a timely manner.
Your legal rights
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to have inaccuracies corrected. You may also, where applicable, have the right to have certain personal data rectified, blocked, or erased. You may also object to processing of your personal data or request restriction to processing of personal data. You may also request transfer of your personal data and the right to withdraw your consent.
To exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data gathered when using our website
In general, you may use our website without providing us any information on yourself. Our website uses a technology called “cookies”. A “cookie” is a piece of software which may be sent to your computer and which may be stored on our system. Cookies enable us to collect information about how our website and services are being used and to manage them more efficiently.
The information that we will gather may include:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the website or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may have to grant access to, disclose or share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Associated corporate entities;
- Law firms involved in the provision of services to you;
- Suppliers and external agencies that we engage to process information on our and/or your behalf;
- Service providers, including those that provide IT support and system administration services to Integra;
- Professional advisors such as consultants, bankers, professional indemnity insurers, brokers and auditors;
- The Commissioner for Revenue, regulators and other authorities;
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow third-party service providers to use personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our documented instructions.
We shall ensure that before transferring personal data out of the European Economic Area (EEA), adequate safeguards will be used including but not limited to the signing of a Data Transfer Agreement/Addendum, as required by the European Union. Authorisation may be obtained from the relevant Data Protection Authority where required. Furthermore, the entity receiving the personal data shall comply with the principles of personal data processing set forth in Cross Border Data Transfer Procedure.
The data controller of this website is Integra Services Limited a company registered in Malta with company registration number C87203, whose registered office is situated at 40, Villa Fairholme, Sir Augustus Bartolo Street, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1095, Malta.
This Policy shall be deemed effective as of January 01, 2020.